Goa Tour, Beaches, Beaches Party, 5 Days Goa Package, Goa Budget Tour, Goa 4 Star Hotel Package, Goa....
4 Nights/5 days More Details
Already a Trip Easygo Private Limited member? Login
Don't have an account? Register with us
Back To Login Login
Starting Price(Per Adult) 23490Book Now Enquiry
|Name||Phuket And Krabi Tour Package|
|Duration||5 Nights/6 days|
|Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)||23490|
|Departure From||Krabi ,Phuket , ,|
About the tour:
From the crystal clear water, scenic beaches to enthralling adventures and more, Phuket is drawing people to its shores for decades. Often referred to as the Pearl of the Andaman, it is the largest island in Thailand and arguably the most famous one as well. With an exceptional coastline featuring long stretches of white sandy beaches fringed with casuarinas and palms, Phuket is undoubtedly a must-visit destination to have a fun-filled vacation.
On the other hand, lies the stunning town of Krabi along the coast of Southern Thailand. A place boasts of emerald blue waters, gleaming white sands, limestone cliffs and dense green wildlife sanctuaries. It is a cherry on top for adventure junkies for Krabi offers some thrilling adventure sports like wakeboarding, windsurfing, kitesurfing and much more! Dive through crystal clear waters as you snorkel deep down on the special 4-Island Tour, massage your sore muscles in the Klong Thom and Emerald Pool Hot Springs, there's a lot to do on this thrilling vacation to Thailand.
Islands Covered: Phuket - Krabi
Duration: 6 Days/5 Nights
Start point: Phuket International Airport
Endpoint: Phuket International Airport
|Sea Seeker Krabi Resort||Krabi||2 Nights|
|Patong Resort Phuket||Phuket||3 Nights|
1. Arrive at Phuket Airport where our representative will greet you and transfer you to Krabi. 2. It will take around 2 hours to reach this beautiful town that lies along the coast of Southern Thailand. 3. Proceed with the check-in formalities and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. 4. You can rent a boat from Krabi town or Ao Nang and explore the islands on your own. 5. You can also go for a swim and escape to another world in Emerald Pool at Thung Teao Forest Natural Park. 6. One can also witness the old world charm of Krabi Town and explore the local cafes, bars, markets and so much more. 7. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. 8. Overnight stay in Krabi.
1. Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for 4 island tour around Krabi. 2. The representative will pick you up from the hotel in private transport at around 8:00 AM and take you to the port. 3. Experience a serene 20-minute shared speedboat ride to Railay Beach and from there proceed towards your first stop at Phranang Cave. 4. Then head towards Chicken Island and be amazed by a chicken look-a-like rock formation. 5. Grab a delicious and mouth-watering lunch that will satisfy your cravings and will keep you energized throughout the experience. 6. Then, head towards Tup Island, which is nestled along Koh Dam Khwan, and explores the white sand and limestone beach that will, later on, connect the two islands at low tide during your journey. 7. Take calming walks on the white and soft sands of your last destination of this trip, which will be Poda Island. 8. You can take a relaxing swim, simply sunbathe, or head towards an exciting snorkelling experience where you will get to see the vibrant colours of the coral reefs. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. 9. Overnight stay in Krabi.
1. Wake with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get transferred to Phuket in a private vehicle. 2. On your way to the Phuket hotel, witness the amazing scenery this island has to offer. 3. Reach the hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities and rest for a while. 4. You can spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy exploring the city on your own. 5. Head back to the hotel in Phuket for an overnight stay. 6. Overnight stay in Phuket.
1. Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore the gems of Phuket. 2. Our representative will pick you up from the hotel and take you on a half-day sightseeing tour of Phuket. 3. Arrive at the Karon View Point and experience the best atmosphere in Phuket. Witness the scenic views of Kata Nai Kata Yai and Karon Beach. 4. Karon View Point is one of the most photographed locations in Phuket as it gives the best view of the island, the sparkling blue sea, white sand beaches, and the deep green hues of Phuket's hillsides. 5. Next, arrive at the Big Buddha, 45 meters tall statue, that can be seen from as far away as Phuket Town. It is layered with beautiful Burmese white jade jewels. 6. Head over to the Wat Chalong Temple and explore this temple which is the historic landmark and Buddhist Temple in Phuket's Chalong Bay. 7. Visit Phuket Old Town to experience the old charm. 8. See lots of attractive Sino-Portuguese style shophouses and explore this town. 9. Next, you get to see Phuket Weekend Market (locally known as Naka Market) which is a fascinating jumble of secondhand goods, live animals, souvenirs, and a large amount of great local food to sample. Explore this single biggest night market in Phuket. 10. You can spend the evening at leisure. 11. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. 12 . Overnight stay in the hotel in Phuket.
1. Enjoy a delicious breakfast and embark on a trip to Phi Phi Island by shared speed boat. 2 . Get picked up from your hotel in a private transfer at around 7:30 AM, meet up with the representative and get excited about the upcoming journey. 3 . Transfer to the Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina and prepare yourself to go to the first destination. 4. Head over to Maya Bay which is very famous as it was the filming location for the movie. "The Beach" starring Leonardo DiCaprio. 5. Next, head towards Loh Samah Bay located at the back of Maya Bay where you can take beautiful photos amidst the limestone cliffs and azure waters. 6. Next, visit Viking Cave which is one of the most notable sites on Koh Phi Phi Leh. 7. Arrive at Monkey Beach surrounded by steep rock formations and make friends with friendly monkeys on the island. 8. Next, arrive at Koh Phi Phi Leh which is the main island of Phi Phi Island and enjoy lunch at the local restaurant while enjoying the breathtaking view. 9. Head back to the hotel in Phuket. 10. Overnight stay in Phuket.
1. Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get transferred to the Phuket International Airport. 2. Board a flight for your onward journey and take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity.