Ladakh Bike Tour (Ma
Bike trip with your friends or family to Ladakh the land of snow and beauty passing by the challengi....
12 Nights/13 days More Details
Already a Trip Easygo Private Limited member? Login
Don't have an account? Register with us
Back To Login Login
Starting Price(Per Adult) 23500Book Now Enquiry
|Name||Ladakh Bike Tour (Manali-Leh-Manali)|
|Duration||12 Nights/13 days|
|Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)||23500|
|Validity||27 June 2021 03 July 2021 12 July 2021 22 July 2021 01 August 2021 10 August 2021 20 August 2021 30 August 2021 09 September 2021|
|Departure From||Delhi ,Manali ,|
• The adventurous journey to Leh Ladakh begins from Delhi or Chandigarh to Manali in a Volvo bus. This will be an overnight journey so be prepared to begin the adventure.
• On the second day, you will be reaching Manali and check-in at riverside Camps surrounded by Majestic mountains, Rest and spend some time witnessing the beauty of nature and get ready for the orientation process and tour briefing. • The second day of the trip will be a relaxing and acclimatization day. You will be having breakfast and dinner at the wonderful campsite of Kullu. • Explore nearby places like Hadimba temple which is dedicated to Hadimba Devi. • Manu temple is located near Beas, the picturesque land. • After exploring the places you will be allotted with your bikes, to have a trial in the evening. • Enjoy your dinner at the campsites. • Stay in Riverside Camps in Kullu.
• Breakfast at Kullu Campsites and prepare for the bike ride. • Finally, the day is here, The journey to Ladakh finally begins. Pack your bags and get ready for an adventurous ride. • You will be passing by Vashist hot springs that is located at the distance of 6km from the town. The temperature ranges from 43 °C to 50 °C. • Then, you will be passing by Solang Valley famous for a variety of winter sports, followed by Rohtang and Keylong. • Once you have reached Jispa you will be staying overnight in camps, provided by dinner and breakfast on the morning of another day. • Stay in Swiss Camps in Jispa/Billing.
• Breakfast at Jispa campsite • Every day the level of adventure is going to increase, on the fourth day you will be passing 16,043ft high Bara-Lacha la pass Zanskar range. • The patches of Darcha and Zingzingbar will boost your adrenaline. • Spend some time at mesmerizing river Chandrabhaga also known as Chenab, it is a picturesque lake perfect for having good pictures. • Visit suraj taal and Deepak taal, two sparkling lakes in lahaul and Spiti region. • Reach the campsite and relax and enjoy your dinner. • Stay in Swiss Camps in Sarchu.
• Breakfast in Sarchu swiss campsite. • On the fifth day of your journey, all the riders will be leaving for Leh, the tourist hub of the Ladakh region. • The route will take you through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La pass. • Once you reach Leh, you will be stunned by the beauty of the place and the freezing cold. • Stay overnight in Hotel at Leh
• Breakfast in Leh hotel. • Sightseeing in Leh, where you visit Pathar Sahib, Gurudwara, Magnetic hill and Sangam (Confluence of River Indus and Zanskar) • Ride through NH1 Leh Srinagar Highway and witness the scenic views. • No backup vehicle would be provided on this day as it is a local ride. • Dinner at Hotel in Leh • Stay overnight in Hotel at Leh.
• Breakfast in Leh Hotel • Wake up to a refreshing morning, get ready and head towards Nubra valley, a cold desert with the captivating beauty of mountain ranges, seized the beauty of the place and live the moment. • Enjoy a camel ride, jeep ride at Nubra valley (Additional Cost) • Ready for some thrill and adventure, visit KhardungLa. The Highest motorable passes in the world. • Enjoy dinner at Nubra Valley • Stay overnight in Camps at Nubra Valley.
• Breakfast at Nubra Valley Camps. • This day is going to be daring and fun with the off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains. • The route leads to a stunning Pangong lake via the Shyok river or Wari La pass. • The beauty of Pangong lake is breathtaking with changing color of the water to scenic landscape. • After capturing the beauty of the lake, leave for Tangste for overnight stay. • Dinner at Campsite in Pangong Tso at Tangste. • Stay overnight in Camps at Camps in Pangong Tso. • In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/- tempo traveler
• Breakfast in Camps. • In the morning, get ready for another exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Changla pass (the third-highest mountain pass in the world) and Choglamsar. • Stop at famous Druk white lotus school, featured in a Bollywood movie 3idiots. • Visit Shanti stupa; the beautiful white dome-shaped Buddhist monument giving the scenic view of the place. Also visit Magnetic hill, War memorial, and Gurdwara Pathar Sahib. Dinner at Hotel in Leh • Overnight stay will be provided in Leh.
• Breakfast in Leh Hotel. • Wake up early to make the most of your time on the last day of Ladakh; enjoy the breakfast and head towards high passes like Nakee La, Lachung la and Tanglang La. • Capture the beauty of the place and ride along the curvy roads to Himachal Pradesh. • Reach Sarchu, relax and unwind. • Dinner at Sarchu Camps. • Overnight stay will be provided in Sarchu.
• Breakfast in camps in Sarchu. • Head towards Manali and reach Manali by evening. • You can hand over your bikes to the road captain here. • Check-in Hotel and stay overnight in Manali. • Stay in Riverside Camps in Kullu.
• This is your final day, explore some of the cafes in Manali, have breakfast and leave for Delhi. • Overnight journey in Bus.
• Reach Delhi by Volvo in the morning. • Your Ladakh Bike Trip ends!