Amazing Nepal tour
This Beautiful 6 days Nepal tour package is a good way to explore Nepal with all its wonderful and s....
6 Nights/7 days More Details
Already a Trip Easygo Private Limited member? Login
Don't have an account? Register with us
Back To Login Login
Starting Price(Per Adult) 27990Book Now Enquiry
|Name||Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Tour Package|
|Duration||7 Nights/8 days|
|Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)||27990|
|Departure From||Bangkok ,Pattaya ,Phuket ,|
About the tour:
From the picturesque white sand beaches in Phuket to the ancient relics in Bangkok, Thailand is indeed the perfect destination for a fun-filled vacation. The sweet taste of much-famed nightlife, the delicious cuisine of Chiang Mai and the thrill of unique water sports makes this place a must-visit destination. Whether you spend your time witnessing the architectural brilliance of renowned temples of Wat Pho or Wat Phra Kaew, stroll around barefoot on the stretches of white sandy beaches fringed with casuarinas and palms, getting a sweet taste of Phuket after sundown at Soi Bangla or an adventurous excursion to Coral Island, this tour has everything for a perfect getaway in the tropical paradise.
Destinations Covered: Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Start Point: Bangkok International Airport
End Point: Phuket International Airport
|Bangkok Palace Hotel||Bangkok||2 Nights|
|Citrus Grande Hotel Pattaya||Pattaya||2 Nights|
|Patong Resort Phuket||Phuket||3 Nights|
1. Upon your arrival at Bangkok airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel. 2. After reaching the hotel, proceed with the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day leisurely. 3. One can stroll around the markets, explore local cafes and witness the extraordinary beauty of the city of angels. 4. One can also capture the beautiful sight of the Grand Palace, adorned with beautiful architecture and intricate details and get to know why even after 150 years, the monument is the spiritual heart of the Thai kingdom. 5. You can also visit Wat Phra Kaew or the Temple of Emerald Buddha, located within the grounds of Grand Palace and enshrines the Emerald Buddha image carefully carved from the single block of jade. 6. Head back to the hotel after exploring this beautiful city. 7. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
1. Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready for an adventurous day. 2. The representative will pick you up from the hotel at around 9:00 AM on private transport. 3. Head towards Thailand greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone. 4. One can indulge in many activities, whether it is an existing safari drive through the scenic African jungle settings and intimate encounter with the friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular. 5.Witness the unbounded beauty of marine animals such as seals, sharks, etc. in the Marine Park. 6. Don't miss out on 7 spectacular performances throughout the day such as elephant shows, dolphin shows, and more! 7. Enjoy watching gunfights, bullwhips and explosives at the Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show. 8. After an adventurous day at Safari World, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. 9. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
1. Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get transferred to Pattaya which is approximately 147 km from Bangkok. 2. On your way to Pattaya, witness the beautiful countryside covered in lush greenery. 3. Rech Pattaya and proceed with the check-in formalities. 4. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. 5. You can stroll around the famous Pattaya street and explore the various nightclubs, markets, local cafes and so much more. 6. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. 7. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
1.Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and get ready for a fascinating Coral Island Tour in a shared speedboat. 2. The representative will pick you up from the hotel in a private transfer and take you to the port where you'll board the speedboat. 3. Hop on a speed boat which will take around 45 minutes to reach Coral Island. 4. One can indulge in many activities as the Island offers a variety of fun water activities to do and find something you've always wanted to try. 5. Visit the most famous beach Tawaen Beach, where there is a small harbour lined with small tourist shops. 6. Choose from snorkelling, sea walker diving, parasailing, jet-skiing, and many more such activities. Stroll around the white sandy beaches and watch the waves rushing over the boulders. 7. After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. 8. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
1. Upon your arrival at Phuket airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel. 2. On your way to the hotel, witness the amazing scenery this island has to offer. 3. Reach the hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities and rest for a while. 4. You can spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy exploring the city on your own. 5. One can explore the thrilling nightlife that Phuket is famous for. 6. You can also stroll around Bangla Road, with an incredible variety of things to see and do like international standard nightclubs, street performances, games, live music and so much more. 7. You can also hop onto some beachside cafes to enjoy the views of the waves gushing over while having delicious cuisines. 8. Head back to the hotel in Phuket for an overnight stay. 9. Overnight stay in Phuket.
1. Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore the gems of Phuket. 2. Our representative will pick you up from the hotel and take you on a half-day sightseeing tour of Phuket. 3. Arrive at the Karon View Point and experience the best atmosphere in Phuket. Witness the scenic views of Kata Nai Kata Yai and Karon Beach. 4. Karon View Point is one of the most photographed locations in Phuket as it gives the best view of the island, the sparkling blue sea, white sand beaches, and the deep green hues of Phuket's hillsides. 5. Next, arrive at the Big Buddha, 45 meters tall statue, that can be seen from as far away as Phuket Town. It is layered with beautiful Burmese white jade jewels. 6. Head over to the Wat Chalong Temple and explore this temple which is the historic landmark and Buddhist Temple in Phuket's Chalong Bay. 7. Visit Phuket Old Town to experience the old charm. 8. See lots of attractive Sino-Portuguese style shophouses and explore this town. 9. Next, you get to see Phuket Weekend Market (locally known as Naka Market) which is a fascinating jumble of secondhand goods, live animals, souvenirs, and a large amount of great local food to sample. Explore this single biggest night market in Phuket. 10. You can spend the evening at leisure. 11. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. 12 . Overnight stay in the hotel in Phuket.
1. Enjoy a delicious breakfast and embark on a trip to Phi Phi Island by shared speed boat. 2. Get picked up from your hotel in a private transfer at around 7:30 AM, meet up with the representative and get excited about the upcoming journey. 3. Transfer to the Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina and prepare yourself to go to the first destination. 4. Head over to Maya Bay which is very famous as it was the filming location for the movie. "The Beach" starring Leonardo DiCaprio. 5. Next, head towards Loh Samah Bay located at the back of Maya Bay where you can take beautiful photos amidst the limestone cliffs and azure waters. 6. Next, visit Viking Cave which is one of the most notable sites on Koh Phi Phi Leh. 7. Arrive at Monkey Beach surrounded by steep rock formations and make friends with friendly monkeys on the island. 8. Next, arrive at Koh Phi Phi Leh which is the main island of Phi Phi Island and enjoy lunch at the local restaurant while enjoying the breathtaking view. 9. Head back to the hotel in Phuket. 10. Overnight stay in Phuket.
1. Wake up with a delicious breakfast and get transferred to Phuket Airport. 2. Take a plethora of happy memories with you.